[UAI] 3rd International Fusion2000 Conference in Paris

From: Roger Reynaud (Roger.Reynaud@ief.u-psud.fr)
Date: Fri May 12 2000 - 08:47:40 PDT

    Thursday, May 11, 2000

    Dear Colleague

     We send you some preliminary details on the schedule and program of
    the fusion2000 conference that will held in Paris from Monday 10th to
    Thursday 13th, July 2000.

      We want to stimulate the interest of the potential attendees by
    sending you a preliminary schedule and program before the deadline
    regarding discount registration fees.

    See the web site for more information
    http://www.onera.fr/fusion2000

     Preliminary Schedule of Fusion2000 conference
      http://www.onera.fr/fusion2000/monday.html
      http://www.onera.fr/fusion2000/tuesday.html
      http://www.onera.fr/fusion2000/wednesday.html
      http://www.onera.fr/fusion2000/thursday.html

      For color printing in format A4
      http://www.ief.u-psud.fr/~fusion2000/schedule.pdf
      For color printing in format US letter
      http://www.ief.u-psud.fr/~fusion2000/schedule_us.pdf

      Preliminary Program of Fusion2000 conference
    http://www.onera.fr/fusion2000/schedules/programc.html

    Best regards

    General Chairman

         Y. Bar-Shalom USA

    For the National Organizing Committee

         J. Dezert France

    For the Technical Program Committee

         Mark Bedworth England
         Roger Reynaud France

    begin:vcard
    n:Reynaud;Roger
    tel;fax:33 1 69 15 40 00
    tel;work:33 1 69 15 41 23
    x-mozilla-html:FALSE
    url:http/::www.ief.u-psud.fr/~roger
    org:Université Paris Sud;IEF
    version:2.1
    email;internet:Roger.Reynaud@ief.u-psud.fr
    title:Prof.
    adr;quoted-printable:;;Institut d'Electronique Fondamentale=0D=0ABat 220=0D=0A;Orsay;;F 91405 ;France
    x-mozilla-cpt:;-1
    fn:Roger Reynaud
    end:vcard