[UAI] Degree of relevance in Bayesian Networks

From: Samuel Veiga (samveiga@unb.br)
Date: Wed May 30 2001 - 10:02:37 PDT

    Hello folks!

    I would like to thank you for the help you've given me so far; it was
    very important to me.

    I would appreciate if you could help a little farther on the
    following subject: In a subset of variables relevant to a query in a
    Bayesian Network, I need some information on how to quantify each
    variable of agreement with level of relevance in the subset. Thus,
    ordering the variables in a degree of relevance.

    Could you help me on this subject or tell me where I can find papers
    or articles about it?

    Thank you very much.

    Best regards,

    Samuel Veiga