RE: [UAI] BBNs for GIS models

From: Kathryn Blackmond Laskey (klaskey@gmu.edu)
Date: Wed Aug 29 2001 - 12:17:05 PDT

    There was a wonderful series of lecture notes called "Lectures in
    Pattern Theory" by Ulf Grenander, which I requested and received via
    US postal service way back in the late 80's. I still have it, and
    still look at it occasionally. I don't know whether it was ever
    published.

    Kathy

    ------- End of Forwarded Message