[UAI] Software tools for uncertain reasoning

From: Francisco J. Diez (fjdiez@dia.uned.es)
Date: Mon Sep 10 2001 - 14:42:54 PDT

    Dear colleagues,

    I am teaching a course on uncertain reasoning and would like to give my
    students some pointers to software tools. I know there are some of them
    for Bayesian networks and influence diagramas, and would also like to
    find other tools for the following methods:

    -certainty factors (MYCIN)
    -probabilistic rules (PROSPECTOR)
    -fuzzy reasoning
    -Dempster-Shafer
    -rough sets
    -non-monotonic reasoning

    I would also like to find some tools for temporal reasoning (by any
    method) and spatial reasoning. I am especially interested in those that
    run on Windows and are easy to install and easy to learn.

    Thank you very much
      Javier Díez

    F. J. Diez Phone: +34-91-3987161
    Dpto. Inteligencia Artificial Fax: +34-91-3986697
    UNED. Senda del Rey, 9 E-mail: fjdiez@dia.uned.es
    28040 Madrid. Spain WWW: http://www.ia.uned.es/~fjdiez