[UAI] ?BN for cardio-vascular surgery?

From: Marek J. Druzdzel (marek@andrew.cmu.edu)
Date: Wed Nov 28 2001 - 17:29:50 PST

    Colleagues,

    I am trying to build a simple Bayesian network for prediction of risks
    related to cardio-vascular surgery. With the current explosion of
    applications of Bayesian networks in medicine, there must be networks or
    pieces of networks that address a similar problem and that will save me
    some time. Anybody would like to share his/her work with me?
    Cheers,

    Marek
    Marek J. Druzdzel http://www.pitt.edu/~druzdzel