[UAI] "WSEAS NEWSLETTER"

From: WSEAS NEWSLETTER (none_reply@wseas.org)
Date: Fri Dec 07 2001 - 15:13:15 PST

    Dear WSEAS Newsletters Recipients,

    For you (and for all WSEAS members), we PROLONG the deadline for
    paper submission for:
    3rd WSEAS Int.Conf. on NEURAL NETWORKS AND APPLICATIONS
    3rd WSEAS Int.Conf. on FUZZY SETS AND FUZZY SYSTEMS
    3rd WSEAS Int.Conf. on EVOLUTIONARY COMPUTATION
    (Interlaken, Switzerland, Febr.11-14, 2002)
    UNTIL: DECEMBER 15, 2001.
    We also prolonged the deadline for early registration.

    Also, we remind that the deadline for
    2nd WSEAS Int.C.on MEASUREMENT, CONTROL, CIRCUITS AND SYSTEMS
    2nd WSEAS Int.C.on INFORMATION SCIENCE AND APPLICATIONS
    2nd WSEAS Int.C.on SOFT COMPUTING, OPTIMIZATION, SIMULATION AND
    MANUFACTURING SYSTEMS
    4th WSEAS Int.C.on MATHEMATICS AND COMPUTERS IN PHYSICS
    4th WSEAS Int.C.on MECHANICAL ENGINEERING MULTICONFERENCE
    (Cancun, Mexico, May 12-16, 2002)
    expires on DECEM.20, 2001

    All the papers will be published in the Proceedings and in the Luxurious
    post-conf. books
    as well as a great number of them in: WSEAS Transactions on Circuits,
    WSEAS Transactions on Systems, WSEAS Transactions on Computers,
    WSEAS Transactions on Mathematics and WSEAS Transactions on Communications

    More details: www.wseas.org/Calendar.htm

    Prof. K.Papanikolaou