[UAI] The conditional-independence symbol for LaTeX

From: Richard Dybowski (rdybowski@btinternet.com)
Date: Mon May 07 2001 - 10:26:02 PDT

    Many papers that discuss graphical models use a symbol to denote
    conditional independence. The symbol is like the semantic entailment
    'turnstile' symbol used by logicians but rotated 90 degrees anticlockwise.
    Can anyone please tell me where I can obtain a LaTeX font that contains
    this symbol so that I can incorporate the symbol into a paper I am writing
    in LaTeX? Or is there an alternative way of producing this symbol for LaTeX?

    Regards,

    Richard
    Richard Dybowski, 143 Village Way, Pinner, Middlesex HA5 5AA, UK
    Tel (mobile): 079 76 25 00 92